I LOVE OUR LIFE!

I LOVE OUR LIFE!
Happily Ever After is PERFECT

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our hotel the Queen and Crescent : ) I know it doesn't look like anything from this side angle but it is about 100 years old so I am thinking it's doing pretty well : ) Here is the link in case you ever want a great hotel in the heart of New Orleans for a VERY LOW rate for LUXURY! www.queencrescenthotel.com
This was at the World War 2 Museum. It is a great museum if you want to know anything about WW2

I have been told that I need to keep my blog updated, so updated I will keep it. :) Well at least try. Soooooo we went on our honeymoon to New Orleans during New Years and had a blast.!


Lots of pictures, memories, and fun!


So Andrew and I also bought a new truck a little over a month ago and we are trying to balance out all of our bills that we have, but it is a part of marriage life so it must be done.


We are also embarking on a new adventure that I will keep everyone updated on whenever we get there :) I just have to say though that everytime I watch the notebook I am reminded about how much I love Andrew! He is the light of my life and my rock, and without him I wouldn't know where I would be :) More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment