I LOVE OUR LIFE!

I LOVE OUR LIFE!
Happily Ever After is PERFECT

Saturday, January 2, 2010

~Christmas 2009~

My Christmas Present
Our Christmas Kiss Kiss

Our Family
(Sharayah, My mom, My dad, Chris)
Me and Andrew
Our first Christmas as a married couple was awesome! We had a good time with family. Spent time with Andrew's family on Christmas Eve day. On Christmas Eve night we went to my grandparetnts for communion. After that we went to my parents and opened presents.
On Chrismtas day we woke up and put our presents in the truck and we to Gant Lake to open our presents. We had a great time :) We headed over to my other grandmas to open presents there. After visiting for a couple of hours we headed out to the sand dunes to drive the truck around. Then we headed to his moms to watch movies :) All in al it was great first Christmas together as a married couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment